BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Monday 27 June 2011

My Neat Trick For Getting More Energy In Empires And Allies

Here's a neat trick I use all the time.

When people gift energy to their friends, the list of friends is in alphabetical order. You can bet that those right at the bottom hardly ever receive any gifts.

So what I purposely do is to start at the bottom and click away when choosing my friends to give gifts such as 3x batteries to. If you do this then these people who hardly ever receive gifts will definitely appreciate it and will return your kindness by sending you gifts back. They hardly ever receive any from others so you will have a good friend for life!

Other top Empires and Allies players are not happy I'm making this available. For my own safety I may have to stop selling this report at any moment. Today is your opportunity to get this guide now while it's still available - Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment