BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Do NOT read this if you are NOT an Empires & Allies Fan

Have you been playing Empires & Allies? I have. What an addictive game, eh?
 
But it's also quite difficult, isn't it? I had to keep turning my immunity on because I was getting bullied by the big boys.
 
But no longer. I used some amazing strategies from a friend of mine called Chris Coolridge. He's got a tip which might help you too and it is also useful I think even if you still only play Cityville:
----------------------------------------------
How To Get Really "GOOD" Neighbors, By Chris Coolridge of Empires Conquered.
 
In Empires & Allies (or any Zynga game), you want high quality, GOOD neighbors, who are gonna help you out. Not selfish ones who make your life a misery.
 
Visit Facebook groups that are there for people to leave "add me" messages to get new neighbors but don't just say "add me". You will get the WRONG kind of neighbors.
 
Instead, you should write something much longer. Don't just say your level. Say something sincere and long like: "Hey guys, I LOVE this game and play it every day. I always return gifts so if you send me one I will definitely send one back. And I will help out in your empires too and only attack with a few and low strength troops, you can do the same to me too. Thanks! :)"
 
Something similar to this works in all Zynga games. If you go look for good people, you will attract good people.
 
 
Hope you liked that. Chris also has a great website that he wrote to help people level up incredibly fast in Empires & Allies. If you're struggling and need some help then it is exactly what you need. Check it out here: Empires Conquered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment