BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Empires And Allies Energy Hack? What Is It? Can You Hack The Energy?

Is there an Empires and Allies energy hack? No, but there is something close. In this article, I will tell you how to get more and more energy easily and the tips just get better and better. The final one is the closest thing to an energy hack that you will find.

  • Wait. OK, this is the worst one. But if you are out of energy then you can just wait a few minutes to get replenished.
  • Visit your neighbors and tend to their empires. Each neighbor you do this for will give you one free energy.
  • Engage in battle. Most of the time this will cost you energy but sometimes it won't. A bit chancy though.
  • Ask your friends for energy. The game will prompt you to do this when you run out and it will usually work.
  • Give your friends energy. If you do this then they will hit a button to simply send you some back. This works really well.
  • Go to neighbor groups and beg for energy to become someone's neighbor. Many noobs will actually go for this.
  • Finally, there is a trick that means you can always have unlimited energy. In fact, I find myself with more than I can hold in my inventory. So I have 50 energy in my energy bar PLUS a total of 15 batteries of each type which is total 90 energy units. And I can still get more, I just don't have space for them, lol! To find out how to get these 140 energy units and more, click here.

2 comments:

  1. New Empire and Allies Ultimate Hack
    2011

    http://fbgamescheating.blogspot.com/2011/10/empire-and-allies-unlimited-energy.html

    Hope it Helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the game is pretty cool. I am playing it now for about 2 years. Also, I found a working Empires And Allies Hack. Try it here: http://www.fbgameshacks.com/empires-and-allies-hack.html

    ReplyDelete