BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Are You Struggling in Empire & Allies?

When Zynga announced the launch of Empire & Allies, I did not take it seriously. Since I had seen the huge success of CityVille among Facebook members, with more than 90 million users, I thought that Zynga can never repeat that success story. How much strategy can be brought into the building of an empire? I naturally figured that all the hype about Empire & Allies was just another gimmick.

However, when I saw that several guides were sprouting like mushrooms for this new game, I started wondering about this game. When I went through the report that around 9 million people had flocked to Empire & Allies in the first 10 days, I was highly impressed. I realized that there must be something in Empire & Allies that is making it stand out.

When I actually started playing Empire & Allies, I understood the complexity that had gone into the making of this enchanting game:


  • You are required to make lot of decisions and that too very fast on the immense options available in this novel game.
  • You’ve to construct various buildings like houses, cottages, huts, industrial buildings and government establishments.
  • You’ve to delete roads and save spaces for the buildings.
  • You’ve to mine different ores like gold, silver, platinum, iron, etc. You’ve to keep watching what your neighbors have put up for sale and grab the best ones.
  • You’ve to utilize all your resources like wood and oil and trade them successfully to build cash. You should learn all about invasion, combat, and battle.
  • You should understand the subtle but dangerous strategies of the ‘Dark Alliance’ and device your own techniques to counter them.


I learnt that all these can be achieved only if I mastered the Empire & Allies Secrets guide authored by Tony ‘T Dub’ Sanders. You can also overcome your struggle in Empire & Allies with this useful guide - Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment