BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Empires And Allies Latest

What is the Empires and Allies latest news?

Well today (though maybe it was yesterday as I took the day off and all my crops withered and I lost a ton of coin!!) I noticed that the way you build your military units had changed.

Now the default view is for the level of troops that you are qualified to build. For example, if you can build level 2 troops then those are the first choices. They have buried away level 1 troops after which can sometimes mean going to the next page.

I don't think this has been done to make your life easier. I think they want you to build stronger forces. They want people to fight more often and put up more fierce battles. They don't want you to cooperate.

It's the game equivalent of throwing a spanner in the works to try and make people fight when they are just friendly! Haha, it won't work with me. I prefer to try and cooperate with my friends. I mean, why go in all guns blazing when a small force will do? This way, we can both profit from an invasion.

The Smartest Way To Play Empires And Allies. Don't Be A Dumbass. Play The Intelligent Way - Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment