BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Thursday 23 June 2011

Empires And Allies Guide - Which Is The Best?

Empires And Allies Guide - Which Is The Best?

In recent days, two guides have launched? These two are Empires And Allies Secrets and Empires Conquered. Which is the best out of the two?

For Empires And Allies Secrets, I have no idea. I am waiting for a review copy. Hopefully their staff will hurry up and give me one because I can't make any judgement on  it yet. The site looks pretty slick but I don't really know what to make of it. There is a screenshot showing but I personally always ignore screenshots. Anybody knows that a screenshot is easily faked with Photoshop these days so they may as well stop showing them.

I did manage to get a review copy of Empires Conquered to review for this site. Their page doesn't look as slick but who cares about the site, right? What about the guide itself? Well, it's pretty good mostly. It covers each main activity in the game such as building, industries, fighting etc and tells you the best strategies to make the most of those. It is also pretty bold in telling you about one specific direction you should take with your game strategy. This is pretty ballsy stuff because you have to take their word for it that such a strategy will work. It's definitely not basic tutorial stuff anyway - you should learn something new. I like the way the author talks about coins as being just another commodity like wood or oil and should be treated the same way. All in all, I think Empires Conquered is a good read and worth the investment and a much better idea than buying game cash direct from the game creators. Check it out now: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment