BANG!!! The single BEST WAY to level up FAST in Empires & Allies - Do you know it? Click Here to find out now.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Empires And Allies - How To Request Help?

Empires And Allies - How To Request Help?

This is actually one of the easiest things to do in the game. You simply click whatever it is that you need help with and a button appears and you can click it to ask for help. This applies when waiting for crops to come to harvest or ore to be mined, for example.

What if you need help to repel an invader? Well, again, if you hover the mouse over the invaded area or above the invaders icon then an option should appear in the form of a button that you can click to ask for help. Then you just have to wait.

How long will you have to wait? That depends on how many neighbors you have. It is critical in this game to get as many neighbors as that. Not just a ton of neighbors but also the helpful ones who are always on the lookout to expel invading forces from your empire.

As an example, every time I log on I always see that I have been invaded 8 times. But I nearly always see at least 6 people having repelled the forces already! (appears in blue). Sometimes, I prefer to fight myself but my neighbors can't help but run to my aid! It's worth it though because I can get a ton of batteries too.

If you want to know how to get tons of neighbors but, more importantly, how to get really good and helpful neighbors to help you level up ASAP then click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment